Make 5K in 30 days

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Write down what you WANT!!

If you just set a goal and write it down…

You will succeed in obtaining it.  Period!  A lot of people will read this and say “I know what my goals are” and not write anything down.  Therefore nothing will ever change.

“If you want things in your life to change, you are going to have to change things in your life.”

What I have learned is that by “knowing the score” or writing numbers down that effect my life such as income or business goals that just having an increased awareness of them helps me focus on them.  Focusing on those particular numbers also forces me to constantly think of how I can improve them. 

In my online businesses I wrote down the number of people who visits my blog, the number of referrals I have, the amounts of money that each business is making me everyday, and those are the main ones.  Just by writing those numbers down, keeps me focused on them and forces my subconscious to figure out how to raise them.

In life, I have painfully learned that you have to focus and persevere.  Focus and persevere and then focus and persevere some more.  Write down what you want and it is yours.  It’s as simple as that.

I hope that you get some value out of this.

Robert David Fraser


No comments:

Post a Comment