Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Money, Success, and You


Money, Success, and You

So mostly, this blog is indicative of my own journey towards this thing called success.  I have heard it said that “success is the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal.”  In other words, if you have a goal and are working toward it, then you are successful by that definition.

My question is, yes you may be working towards a goal but when you have no money, it’s hard to feel successful.  According to the definition if you have a goal of making a certain amount of money and are taking definitive steps towards it, you are a success.  Just because you may not actually possess the money doesn’t make you a failure.

What about money, success, and youYou have to become a success before the money will actually come.  Just keep plugging away and you will find that success means a lot more than just money to you!

I’m mostly speaking to myself through this blog but if you get any value feel free to leave a comment or pass this along.

Robert David Fraser

Also for me finances was always a major challenge.  If you are looking for breakthrough in your finances, then please review my website by clicking here!!

1 comment:

  1. Well said Robert! Encouraging and realistic. Thanks for sharing your success with others. And more success to you.

    ReplyDelete