Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, March 22, 2013

Are you persistent enough to succeed?


Are you persistent enough to succeed?

I have been reading Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich” and the chapter on persistence gets me every time!  Persistence is one of those things that is easier said than done for me.

What I mean by that is that I would start a new project and quickly move on to something else before I saw any major success!  I have done this in my military career, former marriage, and in my online businesses.

Persistence is sticking it out.  Yes I knew that, but I didn’t really know it.  I heard a phrase “to know and not to do, is not to know,” which means if I wasn’t actually applying it, then I didn’t actually know the information.

I am learning that the level of persistence needed is the kind of persistence that doesn’t care about results.  What I mean is that before I would start a project, not see results, and then quit.  Now I start a project I don’t care about results.

The only thing I’m focused on in my current online business is writing blog posts.  I don’t care if I get 20 leads, make $100 sale, or make nothing.  I find that by having that mentality is when I make the most money.

When I don’t care about the money is when I make the most money.  Sounds crazy but that’s how it works for me!

Hope you got something out of this!  Feel free to leave a comment or share!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment