Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Learn how this socially inept former Marine is making $225 a week online!


Learn how this socially inept former Marine is making $225 a week online!

Seriously, $225 may not be a lot to some but to me it is life changing income.  Especially since I have been making that every week online just through blogging!

Honestly being in Empower Network I have been learning so much about how to actually make money online and it isn’t what I thought it was.

It’s mostly about thinking and what I was listening to on a daily basis!

I really started listening to the Inner Circle audios and the biggest thing I am realizing is that these people are people I want to be like.  If I want to be like them, then I need to know how the think, speak, and act. 

If you want to be successful, then it’s simple.  Go find people who are successful and hang around them!  If you can’t hang around them, then do the next best thing!  Listen and learn from them by listening to Empower Network’s Inner Circle audios and read good books!


-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment