Make 5K in 30 days

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Use your frustration to keep moving


Use your frustration to keep moving

I know about this more than anything else.  I get so frustrated sometimes especially when it comes to online marketing.  I have to consciously remind myself that only 1 out of every 100 people will truly be interested in most of the things that I am marketing.


Sometimes it’s a little bit better than 1 out of 100 but if I keep that number in mind, it doesn’t annoy me too much.  I don’t know why I really get annoyed I mean I know how many blog posts I need to write to get a certain amount of leads and I know how many leads before I make a sale.

Nonetheless, sometimes I get so angry at where I am in life compared to where I could be.  I sometimes try to take a step back and compare myself now to where I was about 2 years ago and that usually helps.

Most of the time my frustration comes from impatience.  So I use these blog posts to push through my impatience and to keep moving forward!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment