Make 5K in 30 days

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just don’t give up


Just don’t give up

I don’t know who this may help but I do know that in this life I have learned some hard lessons over and over and over again.

Actually it’s really just one lesson that I can really say that it is, just that I don’t know if I have truly learned it yet.

I have learned that you will find success if you just don’t give up.

I may not know all the right things to do.  I may not know all the right people.  I may not have all the right opportunity.

The one thing I do know is that I would have found success a LOT earlier if I had not given up on different things I was doing.

I still have to remind myself of that everyday.

I’m reminding you of it now.

Just don’t give up.

Sometimes you may have to crawl.  Sometimes you will have to just cry.

But

Just

Don’t

Give

Up!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment