Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Discover how I got a raise by saving 10% of my weekly income!

I don’t know exactly how this works…

By this I mean law of attraction, prosperity rules, success rules, or anything else you could possibly coin. 

I recently read the book “The Richest Man in Babylonby George S. Clason which one of the laws of prosperity was to set aside 10% of your paycheck.  I always thought “I can’t afford to save 1% let alone 10%!”  

Albert Einstein said “you can’t solve a problem with the same thinking that created it.”


So me thinking I couldn’t save was proving myself right and still being broke.  Well I recently said “screw it, I’m going to save 10% no matter what” and about 1 month of doing this (I get paid weekly), I saved up a nice amount and got a $100 raise per week!

Hmm.. kinda makes you wonder but what I can tell you is that I’m still setting aside my 10%!

-Robert Fraser-

P.S. Creating new income streams is a must!  Don’t put all your eggs in one basket!  IF you are interested in learning how to make some extra money on the side, then CLICK HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment