Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, November 22, 2013

Get Weekly Paychecks Motor Club of America Holiday Challenge Day 1


Get Weekly Paychecks Motor Club of America Holiday Challenge Day 1

So today starts my challenge of raising $8000 by December 21, 2013.  Today is November 22, 2013.  On Dec 21, I will be going to Chicago for Christmas and I plan on also upgrading my relationship.  


So for the next 30 days am going to document my success here!

Daily Operations
Post 30 ads daily on Backpage
Post 1 video
Write 1 blog post
Email 5000 leads daily from my Secret Lead Factory
Blast out links, posts, videos, and mini ads via social media


Below you will catch my first video documenting what exactly I’m going to do for the next 30 days in my Get Weekly Paychecks Motor Club of America Holiday Challenge!





-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment