Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, November 3, 2013

How the heck to get out of a funk?

We all have been there.  Things are going good/well/or at least ok and then we just get in a mood.


Nothing seems to work..

Or does it.

We all innately know what it takes to cheer ourselves up. 

Sometimes it may take a little bit but we know what it is.

For me, I know that reading good books, listening to audios, or taking action in my home business works for me.  But sometimes I don’t feel like reading, listening, or taking action.

Working out works as well but again sometimes I don’t feel like working out hence the funk in the first place.

Well how the heck to get out of a funk there Rob, you ask?

What works for me if I take a small bit of action.  If I don’t feel like reading, then I will just read 2 sentences.  If I don’t feel like listening to an audio, then I will give it 2 minutes and so on.  If I don’t feel like working out, then I will just do a couple of yoga poses.

That little bit of action is enough to either get me out of the funk or motivated to take another action!

So the next time you find yourself in a little funk, just take a small amount of action and before you know it you will be rolling again!


-Robert Fraser-

P.S. Too little money and not enough time can be a major source of "funkage."  To learn a way to get more income in your life without spending a lot of time to get it, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment