Thursday, February 19, 2015

Can you withdraw money from My Advertising Pays

So today I had to withdraw a good amount of money from my MAPS account. Before I really talk about my experience with My Advertising Pays I'm going to refer you to the income disclosure statement here.

Now, I have worked my way up to around 43 active credit packs. I use 85% of my profits to buy more credit packs and the remaining 15% I usually withdraw. Because I have had a computer issue, and am living on a slim budget, I took out a little more money.





(see income disclosure)


This business allows you the flexibility to do that. A lot of other businesses I was in hardly gave me this option. I was always usually scrambling to stay active because I didn't sign anyone up while having to come up with $150 or $200 to stay active. In MAPS, I no longer have to worry.

I can literally control my own paycheck. I'm writing this to let you know that you can do the same thing. The truth is, we never know what can happen to us in life and so I had to withdraw more money this week.

I am now earning anywhere from $30-$120 per week (again see income disclosure) and it's a testament to the 4 corners and 4 streams system. Today I got paid in 3 of my 4 streams. I'm not saying this to brag but it is my hopes to show you how to do the same. You never know when you will need some cash on hand to take care of an emergency.

For me, my laptop crashing (for the 6th time) and needing to upgrade (it was 8 years old) was an emergency.

So if you are interested in learning how you can get paid daily CLICK HERE and check out what we got going on!

Email me if you have questions!

Talk Soon!

Rob

P.S. Yes you can withdraw money from My Advertising Pays whenever you wish!