Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, February 14, 2020

How To Start Affiliate Marketing With No Money


Rob Fraser here…

“My back is against the wall and I want to start affiliate marketing because I have no money.  If I had money, then I probably wouldn’t be looking at affiliate marketing to begin with”

“I want to start affiliate marketing because I am broke. 

“I want to learn how to start affiliate marketing with no money, so I can help others who are in the same situation.”

If any of the above statements sounds like you, then read on.  I will attempt to share with you exactly what I would do if I was starting over and had zero dollars and zero cents to start affiliate marketing.

I’m going to share all of the tools, tips, and resources that I would utilize if my back was against the wall and I needed to get this affiliate marketing income flowing, so I could survive.


Why should I listen to you Rob about affiliate marketing


I was set to get out of the Marines August 31, 2011.  April 30, 2015 I had six figures of debt ($102,284.74).  January 8, 2016 I have paid that debt in full from affiliate marketing.  Since then I have been a full time affiliate marketer.

In this series of blogs, I am going to share different things I’m doing to help you accomplish your own financial goals in affiliate marketing.




How to start affiliate marketing with no money


The whole idea revolves around creating a basic marketing system with an offer and then getting people to see it (advertising, targeted traffic, etc).

When I first started making money in affiliate marketing in 2015, I’ve preached this same concept.  You have to have a business, a marketing system, and traffic.  Those 3 things ensures that you will get money online. 

In this case of starting out broke, we can only work with what we got so a Clickbank offer will be the “business” in this case, the Free Lead System is the marketing system, and applying the training in Wealthy Affiliate will give us the traffic.




How to get started in affiliate marketing while broke


First, I would recommend getting your Wealthy Affiliate (or WA for short) account setup and running.  This is a complete guide to getting started in affiliate marketing and isn’t centered around business opportunity type offers.  You can learn how to talk about your passions, hobbies, and other pursuits and include various income streams.

Some of the products recommending within WA aren’t going to be free, such as hosting and domain service, but the main bulk of the training can be utilized.

This very blog is an example and it is 100% free to use.  Also see my previous post on affiliate marketing on blogger for free!


Second, I recommend getting a Free Lead System account (or FLS) as this is centered around making money online in the business opportunity space.  The concepts in both cases are the same.  FLS will allow you to start building your email list which is key in affiliate marketing.  You can upgrade later and customize the FLS, but that’s not vital at this point.

Third, grab a Clickbank account.  You can grab other people’s “make money online” offers and refer them to others.  It is as simple as creating your free account, going into the market place and typing in a search for “make money online.” 

Once you have found an offer on clickbank, it’s only a matter of connecting the offer to the Free Lead System and then using the information you will learn in Wealthy Affiliate to get targeted traffic (people to see your offer).  Once a certain amount of people see it (I don’t know what this number maybe for you), then you will make sales. 

It’s the law of large numbers.  Once you find out how many people you need to see your offer (leads) before you make a sale, then it’s only a matter of getting that same amount of people to see your offer and scaling up.

What??

So if I need 100 leads (people to see my offer) to make 1 sale, then I just need to focus on getting 100 leads (over and over again).

I’m going to leave it off here for now as there is so much info to cover and share.  I’m struggling to keep it focused on the very basics here as I tend to get way too technical.  You don’t need to be technical to earn money online with affiliate marketing.  You just need to take action.




Recommended tools and products




All of the links to get started in my recommended places are in the above paragraph.  I highly recommend grabbing your free accounts and start going through the training provided by all the programs. 

This may seem overwhelming at first, but if you take it day by day and also connect with me (through this blog or on social), then we can get you plugging into my personal training groups and mentoring.  Anyone can do affiliate marketing, it just takes a bit of grit and determination!

This is a learning process and just remember that it takes time, effort, energy, and a willingness to learn, but the end is worth it.  Having income that comes in at random times 24/7 is a very powerful and liberating thing!

Also stay tuned to this blog as I’m going to be covering more specifics (ie How to connect your Wealthy Affiliate account with the Free Lead System, How to find affiliate programs to sell on clickbank, How to get free traffic for your affiliate offers, and so much more so stay tuned!)


Keep pressing!

Rob Fraser

2 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1..2..3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

    Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this useful post - great to read. For alternative ways to start a dropshipping business look at this: 100k Blueprint Review

    ReplyDelete