Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, January 31, 2020

Can anyone do affiliate marketing


Rob Fraser here…

“I want to do affiliate marketing but I don’t know if people like me can do it.”  “I want to do affiliate marketing but I don’t have the know how.”  I want to do affiliate marketing but I don’t know if it’s open to everyone.”

If anyone of those statements sounds closely like you, then you are in the right place.  What I’m going to be answering in this blog post is can anyone do affiliate marketing and share a simple way to get started.

You are reading this because you want to know if anyone can do affiliate marketing.  That is a simple yes and no answer.

While technically yes, anyone can do affiliate marketing not everyone will have what it takes to succeed at it.  Also see how to start affiliate marketing with no money!


My successes in affiliate marketing


When I first got out of the Marines, I was in 5 figures of debt.  After working for about 4 years going from job to job all the while working my affiliate marketing business, I was in 6 figures of debt.

I finally turned it around after I came across a mentor and started using his simple straightforward affiliate marketing system.  Since coming across a mentor and a plan, I’ve paid down my debt and enjoy a six figure per year income.

In these series of blogs, I’m going to lay out my simple straight forward methods of affiliate marketing so you can do the same with zero competition!


Can Anyone Do Affiliate Marketing



Yes, anyone can do affiliate marketing.  When I first started, I came across all kinds of different programs.  I kept saving my pennies and blowing my dollars on different courses, programs, and products to sell.

It was so frustrating because I felt like I was in a never ending loop.  I’d buy something and then get informed that I needed to buy something else to make the first thing work.  I hate being upsold but that is a part of this industry.

It’s scary and frustrating when you don’t know if what you are spending your hard earned dollars on will actually work.

Aside from my earlier frustrations, I kept on and if you have the same grit and determination to create some extra income through affiliate marketing, then you can do affiliate marketing!



How to get started in affiliate marketing


I’m going to share with you the very first place I would go to learn affiliate marketing and that is Wealthy Affiliate.  You can register at this link here 100% free and start learning all the ins and outs about affiliate marketing.

Wealthy Affiliate teaches how to create true passive income.  Passive income is amazing however, it can take a while to build up.  I’m currently building up my passive income in affiliate marketing through this blog, my youtube channel, and through paid marketing.

I combine this strategy with an active affiliate marketing strategy so I can get paid daily while building my passive income.  I just wish I had this strategy figured out back when I first started making money.

Unlike most affiliate marketers, I love to keep things simple and have a long-term focus.  I have a young kiddo at home and can’t afford to be chasing all kinds of different strategies and programs down the rabbit hole. 

Affiliate marketing is so riddled with crap programs and scams.  If you are tired of crap program and scams and want to build a long-term sustainable income, then I’m your guy to follow.

Check out my previous post on doing affiliate marketing on blogger!


Recommended tools and products



As previously mentioned, you will need a free Wealthy Affiliate account.  This is where you are going to learn everything from A to Z and back again about affiliate marketing.

Second, I highly recommend checking out the Free Lead System.  This free system will teach you how to build an email list for affiliate marketing.  In future blog posts, I will be sharing how to tie these systems together.

Also don’t let the Free Lead System fool you, I have earned over $250K+ the past few years with it!

I hope that you got some value out of this post and also have learned that yes, anyone can do affiliate marketing.  It’s going to take a little bit of know-how, work, and a mentor but you can make it happen. 

I will also say that it is a learning process so be patient with yourself!  To see exactly how I put all these pieces together and get access to my training groups just click here and opt in!

Until next time!

Rob Fraser



1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (Just so you know, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP on this link to reveal if this short questionnaire can help you release your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete