Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, June 17, 2022

Adding Ad Click Xpress and using Pegasus earnings

 

Rob Fraser here…

 

In this post, I want to share an overview of my complete online affiliate marketing plan.  I’m writing this to explain to my team and to new people coming across my content how I work my different affiliate marketing opportunities and businesses.

 

What actions I took today?

Today I finished my “passive crypto page” finally for my overall affiliate marketing system.  The three programs I’m using are Pegasus, Ad Click Xpress, and Elevate Pass. 

 

I’ve had a little negative feedback from Ad Click Xpress (ACX), but I’ve gotten 6 leads from 150 clicks giving me a 4% opt in rate and that’s amazing for traffic exchanges.


I also withdrawn around $30 from Pegasus and bought Premium and Ad Packs from Ad Click Xpress.



 

Why did I take them?

I wanted to finish this page so now I have 4 main pages to promote each “phase” of my plan.  I also wanted to start learning about Ad Click Xpress and see if it was a great site to start promoting and earning passive income.


My passive crypto strategy is basically a trickle-down flow using Pegasus to fund Ad Click Xpress and Elevate Pass.  Then once I'm earning about $500 per week to use that to start building my own trading account, buying solo ad traffic, and putting into my pockets.


Number of sign ups

Here are my current list of programs, systems, and products I promote with the number of current sign ups in each.

 

Leads Leap         74

Cash Juice          84

Easy Hits 4 U      75

Traffic Ad Bar      93

Traffic Swarm     28

Traffic Splash     9

Infinity Traffic Boost     24

ICoin Pro   253

Infinity Mailer Boost     5

Pegasus    21

Ad Click Xpress  2

Elevate Pass      12

Digital Wealth Pros      0

Multiple Income Funnel         35

Power Lead System

Lead Lightning    1358

Silver          29

Gold           1788

Diamond    567

Platinum     245

Master Traffic Institute           89

Lead Gen Academy     0

Textbot      19

Traffic Authority            257

 

If you just came across my content and want to see what I'm doing, then click here and opt in!

 

Rob Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment