Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Leads and sign ups from Ad Click Xpress

 

Rob Fraser here…

 

In this post, I want to give a recap of my daily activities for June 18, 2022.  This blog will be broken down into 3 parts.  Actions I took, why I took them, and the results.  Please take and apply to your own business or share your thoughts in the comments.  In either case, this is what a six-figure earner in affiliate marketing is doing and the thought process behind it.

 

What actions I took today?

Today, I’m proud of myself for completing my full daily method of operation.  I surfed all of my safelist ads with Viral Mailer, all of my traffic exchanges, worked on my videos for youtube, and even started blogging again.  I also created a new podcast that I’m going to be launching as another place to share my vision.

Here is An Introduction to My Daily Online and OfflineTraffic Getting Plan and also my Youtube playlist on my DMO 

 

I’ll be updating that blog as I’ve adjusted and adding new systems and programs.

 

 

Today I also learned a bit more about Ad Click Xpress.  The thing to do is buy premium packs at $20 and then when you get rewards, you take them and buy regular ad packs at $10 each.  I’ll be sharing a deep dive into Ad Click Xpress in future posts.

 

Why did I take them?

I got quite a bit of leads from Ad Click Xpress and because of that, I’ve decided to aggressively buy more ad packs at Ad Click Xpress.  I may even put ACX more to the front of my systems because of the leads I’m getting.  I also got a sign up in Cash Juice from ACX today as well!



Number of sign ups

Here are my current list of programs, systems, and products I promote with the number of current sign ups in each.  The plus number is new sign ups from yesterday’s post.  Check out yesterday’s post here Adding Ad Click Xpress and using Pegasus earnings


Leads Leap         76     +2

Cash Juice          87     +3

Easy Hits 4 U      75

Traffic Ad Bar      93

Traffic Swarm     28

Traffic Splash     9

Infinity Traffic Boost     26     +2

ICoin Pro   253

Infinity Mailer Boost     5

Pegasus    22     +1

Ad Click Xpress  3       +1

Elevate Pass      12

Digital Wealth Pros      0

Multiple Income Funnel         35

Power Lead System

Lead Lightning    1358

Silver          29

Gold           1788

Diamond    567

Platinum     245

Master Traffic Institute           89

Lead Gen Academy     0

Textbot      19

Traffic Authority            257

 

If you aren’t on my email list and seeing how I’m tying everything together, then click here and opt in!

 

Rob Fraser

See what I'm promoting on Ad Click Xpress with the Cash Now Funnel

No comments:

Post a Comment