Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Helping other’s become successful will make you successful!

One thing that took me a long time to really learn was that in order to become successful, you have to truly help other’s become successful.  In the beginning, I was thinking “I need to make some money” or “I need people to buy XYZ product.”  With that mentality, it was no wonder why I wasn’t successful.

It kind of hit me like a ton of bricks.  It’s also the law of attraction at work.  I was putting out to the universe “I need to make money” and “I don’t have enough money.”  So I was getting back more “need” to make money and events that highlighted my “not having enough money.” 

Also people can sense that when you are “only out for yourself.”  It wasn’t directly but still I was indirectly.  I have heard it said that “there is nothing worse than a starving salesman!” 

When you give off the vibe of helping others, you will get that back.  Other’s will “help” you out and want to buy your product, service, or into your business.  Shift your focus from “trying to make money” to “wanting to help others” and watch how much your world shifts!

I hope that you get some value out of this.

Robert David Fraser



As a free gift for reading my blog I'm giving away 500 FREE bids ($300 value) to use in the #1 Penny Auction site.  Bid on technology, jewelry, home appliances, silver and gold, gift cards to various venues, and etc all 90-95% off retail.  There is no obligation and this is a free gift.  Click here for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment