Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Not following through will not bring success.

So today, just writing this second blog post I consider myself successful.  The biggest problem I ever had in life was and still is, not following through.  I would make a plan and not stick to it.  I would contemplate for hours over a certain plan for my online business, marketing, or whatever.

It would be so bad sometimes that people would have conversations with me and I would answer them, but not hear a word they said.  I would literally check out and be in space.  Well not space because being lost in space is not focused.  I was laser focused.

The perfect plan would be born.  I would stick to it for one or two days.  Not one or two years, months, or even weeks.  Not doing anything is the worst thing you can do if you are building anything.  I would lose steam, question my plan, or get overwhelmed with all of the junk that’s on the internet when it comes to my ventures.

The absolute best thing I have learned is that you have to pick a direction and have a specific goal.  Once you find the way to achieve it, put your whole life into it until you obtain it.  You have to obsess with your goal and take action.  Take action and then take some more action. 

The wrong actions will bring you the right results if you are focused on your goal 100%.  The right actions will bring you the right results if you are focused on your goal 100%.  If you disagree with the first statement, then research the placebo effect and get back with me.

I hope that you get some value out of this.

Robert David Fraser  smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment