Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rob's Success Blog

This is my first post here actually.  There are multiple reasons as to why I am writing this blog.  I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and I’m sure there are plenty more that I’m going to make.  In fact, I might as well just say that I plan on making more as I go along.  It’s just a natural part of life and that’s how we learn and grow.

Success is the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal.  I really am still getting that concept through my thick skull.  To me, that means that as long as you are taking action toward your goals, then you are successful.  To me, that doesn’t mean having $100,000 cash in the bank although that may or may not be a particular goal. 

I guess what I’m saying is that success isn’t a destination but a constant journey.  The universe is ever expanding and growing.  There is no set point any of us can ever obtain.  We will constantly be moving toward a goal or destination.  The point is to not be thrown about by not having any goals you want.

One other thing I understand is that we may not necessarily now “how” we are to do something.  As long as you know “what” you want, the “how” will take care of itself.

I hope that you get some value out of this.

Robert David Fraser


No comments:

Post a Comment