Make 5K in 30 days

Monday, June 18, 2012

Camping, Hiking, and Mountain Biking!! Oh My!!


I’m just putting a quick post out there for today.  My girlfriend and I went out to Big Bear for a weekend of camping, hiking, and mountain biking.  I was also made aware of the fact that sometimes it is good to just get away from it all for a bit. 

The video I’m going to post below does suggest that ‘one takes no days off’ but I have to admit, it is needed every now and again.  There is hard work and then there is burn out.  Sometimes you need to give your brain a step back in order to get a fresh perspective and then hit it hard.

The video below gets me pumped up and motivated and I hope it does the same for you.

Enjoy!




Also do you have a Plan B?  If not click here!

Robert David Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment