Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, March 24, 2013

How I been making money online from my blog and how you can too!


How I been making money online from my blog and how you can too!

So I have only been blogging and sharing my blog on Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.  Blogging is the only strategy that I am using to do this and I’m doing this for a reason.

I know that over time that the more blog posts that I have on here equal the more people that will find my blog on a daily basis.  That’s just natural.  I also originally thought that I only had to blog about “making money” and etc but that’s not the case either!

I wrote blog posts on Crossfit, surviving Marine Corps bootcamp, reasons I feel so against divorce, and etc.  I know that everyday I get a trickle of leads anywhere from 1-5 through my blog posts.  I only have written about 300 or so!

I also have averaged it out and for every 21 leads I get, I make one sale.  So, the only thing that I need to do is continue to blog!  It really is that simple and in case you are wondering I’m 10 leads away from my next sale!

What can be any easier than that?

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment