Make 5K in 30 days

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How to constantly keep coming up with content for your blog?


How to constantly keep coming up with content for your blog?

So you started a blog and you were all fired up and now, the first day or week into it, you get a big fat brain fart!  Now what?

What I usually do, when power blogging or just regular blogging I make sure that I regularly take breaks and get the HELL away from the computer.  Sometimes sitting there and trying to think and force a blog post that just ain’t coming doesn’t work!

So the biggest thing I like to do is take breaks and do activities that normal people do.  Let me specify a little more, normal physical activities are the best things to do.  A few examples are yoga, lifting weights, mountain biking, and jogging. 

These things keep you active and on your toes and you can even include your workout and implement them into your blogging strategy.  I blog about all sorts of things and I get people finding me all over the internet and some join me in my businesses!  Most of the time they aren’t even looking but just so happen to see something that caught their eye on my blog!

Another thing that really helps is if you read good books and listen to motivational and inspirational audios!  This is an amazing way to get fresh ideas, content, and motivation for you to keep plowing through those blog posts!

Hope you got a good idea of two!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment