Make 5K in 30 days

Monday, March 25, 2013

How to get leads through blogging


How to get leads through blogging

It’s actually very easy to get leads through blogging. 

How do you do it?  Just blog.  Actually I would recommend power blogging for 90 days and then blogging once a day after that.  I would write 500 blog posts over the course of 90 days which is just over 5 blog posts per day.  Then after that you can scale back to 1 blog post a day!

You can take longer or even shorter but just get your blog to 500 blog posts.  Why do I say that?  I say that because that brings in daily leads for whatever business you are promoting for free. 

I just write blog posts and I get a steady trickle of leads every single day.  I also have it figured out to every 21 leads I get, I get a sale.  So basically I need to continue writing blog posts until I get 21 leads a day to get one sale a day.  Right now I’m at about 1 sale a week.

That’s a hell of a lot better than no sales a week.  It takes time to build up content but once you have a nice base, it will be worth it.

How to get leads through blogging?  Simple, just blog!!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment