Make 5K in 30 days

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sometimes starting over is like a kick in the pants!


Sometimes starting over is like a kick in the pants!

But starting over is a whole lot better than giving up! 

I have had to switch blogs a number of times.  If you are a blogger than you know that it takes work and after you have written 200 or so blog posts it isn’t that easy to let go for whatever reason.  Starting over at 0 does kinda hurt a bit but as mentioned earlier it’s a lot better than giving up!

The reason I’m so for blogging is that I believe it’s the best way to build a business online thus far for free!  There are paid ways of doing it but it’s my goal to do it the free way and then show other how they can do the same and also that they really have no excuses!

I am building an online business (which can by seen by clicking on any of the banners on this blog, duh lol or here) and on my other blog I had about 200 blog posts and was getting leads everyday.  I had to leave my other blog, for an untold reason, and am now starting here on a free platform with Google blogger!

Starting over is still a whole lot better than giving up!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment