Make 5K in 30 days

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Think and Grow Rich Project Day 1


Think and Grow Rich Project Day 1

I have joined the Empower Network (my online blogging business, in fact you can click here to join yourself) and have been following the 8 core commitments.  One of those commitments is to read daily.

I have since decided to do a little experiment with reading and my online business actually.  I picked the book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill and my plan is to simply read the book twice a week for the next 12 weeks. 


There are a bunch of different reasons why I’m choosing to read it so many times and over the course of the next few weeks will get into that.

I also plan on explicitly documenting what’s going on in my life in reference to my studying Think and Grow Rich and my business by blogging at least once a day!

I really want to see if reading really does influence and affect your life, well my life for you to see if you want to do the same things for yourself.

I have been relentlessly working on my negative and pessimistic attitude and this is part of that process.

So the plan is to read 5 chapters a day for 6 days a week, taking Sundays off to read other materials and such.

I am starting from essentially zero and am starting today actually.  I have made about $150 so far in Empower and have a few passive programs to where I’m earning a minimal amount each week.

My plan is to document where I go from where I am now to see exactly how the reading of Think and Grow Rich affects me.

Deal?

Deal!


-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment