Make 5K in 30 days

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Why blogging is the easiest way to make money online



Why blogging is the easiest way to make money online

Seriously blogging is the absolutely easiest way to make money online!  It’s not the program, business, or opportunity that you are in.  It is blogging! 



Think about it!

If you have a great home business already (if you don’t click here) the only thing you need to do is get people to see the opportunity presentation.  Now, what is hard about that?  Really there is nothing hard about this.

Just get people to see your business opportunity by any means necessary.  Sounds easy enough right? 

Now there are different ways to go about this (marketing right).  So you can either do home meetings, prospect, bother people at Starbucks, pass out flyers, write articles, use social media, and bother family and friends.  To me that sounds like a big waste of time, boring, and downright shady.

I don’t like bothering family and friends unless my lifestyle is so ridiculous and crazy that they are attracted and wondering what it is that I am doing.  (no I wouldn’t consider myself at that point, yet)

What do I like to do?

Well if you were paying attention you would know that I blog.  These same blog posts will be on the internet forever.  The more blog posts I have out there running my mouth about things equals the more chances people will see my business opportunity.

It’s just that simple.  I write blog posts and people see them.  People see them and wonder what business I am in.  People see what business I am in and join me.  The only thing I have to do is blog whenever I feel like it.


It comes back to your belief and it’s easy to see how blogging will start to make you money once you make your first sale.  At first I didn’t believe it but then I made my first $150 and I haven’t even talked to the person who bought from me.

It’s just that simple!



-Robert Fraser-

P.S.  Do you want to learn how to make money with an easy three step process?  (HINT if you read this far you already saw two of those steps)  CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment