Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, April 12, 2013

If you can find 40 people, then you can make 5 K a month in Empower


If you can find 40 people, then you can make 5 K a month in Empower

I was calculating the numbers and to make $5,000.00 a month in Empower Network, you only need 40 active paying members.  Well let me specify, active bloggers and inner circle members.  Still, that isn’t so bad.

So let me ask you, would you rather work 40 years to live off of 40% of your income? 

Would you rather find 40 people, who like you, see something bigger and better for their lives?

Actually the people I have sponsored, I didn’t even talk to so would you rather 40 people find you, join your business, make you money, and you really just sit back and write blog posts.

Very easy and simple!


-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment