Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, April 12, 2013

Think and Grow Rich Project


Think and Grow Rich Project

I have started this and then I changed my mind and then I restarted this.  I have posted here and on my Empower Network blog and back again.

Again I am battling myself even in this but I’m not stopping or changing.  I’m going to keep going.  That’s how it is in life. 

If things don’t work out perfectly, then that’s fine.  You just adjust fire and move on.

It’s all a decision that I make.  In Think and Grow Rich there is a chapter on decision.

Everything starts and stops with a decision.  Just decide whatever it is that you want and go for it.  It’s just that simple.  No matter how many obstacles get in your way.  No matter how much you, yourself, get in your own way.

Results:  I have made about $200 since my last posts in my Empower Network business and I plan on continuing my Think and Grow Rich project indefinitely.

It is really a result of changing my thinking!
The overall mood and vibe of my blog posts are steadily getting more positive, which in turn attracts more people.

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment