Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, April 19, 2013

You have to give value to get money


You have to give value to get money

Again let me repeat that, you have to give value in order to get money.


This applies no matter what your business, profession, or job.  You have to give value first before you can expect to get paid. 

That especially rings true for online businesses!

I notice it everyday even with myself.  Just writing a blog post daily on lessons that I learn from reading or listening to motivational audios everyday is a way that I try to give value.

Each blog post is indirectly promoting and marketing my business (you can see it yourself by clicking here)!  Each blog post puts me closer to my income goals and dreams.

In anything you have to give value first before expecting it in return.


No comments:

Post a Comment