Make 5K in 30 days

Thursday, May 30, 2013

My $5 bribe to you – Hourly Rev Share

My $5 bribe to you – Hourly Rev Share

I started Hourly Rev Share about 3 weeks ago.  I only had $19 in my Payza account.  I transferred that into Egopay and then deposited that into my Hourly Rev Share account.
With that $19 dollars I bought ad packs and long story short, I now have $65 in ad packs and am earning $2.50 a day. 
At this time, I am currently repurchasing ad packs and am growing the number of ad packs I have.  For each ad pack purchased in the basic plan you get 135% back.
Why would you buy ad packs?  Because you get cash back from your ad pack purchases.  Essentially turning money into more money.
For example:
$1 gets you $1.35
$5 gets you $6.75
$100 gets you $135
This is possible through advertising sales from the company AND Forex Trading.  The company has 2 ways to make your money more money!!!
My $5 bribe for you for Hourly Rev Share:
Join for Free by clicking here.  Make an initial purchase of 5 ad packs costing you $5.  HRS takes Solid Trust Pay, Egopay (can be connected with payza).
After you join I will see you and send you a welcome email to which you can give me your details and I will actually send you $10.  I will actually be out of town (as of the writing of this post til June 5) after that or before if you are quick enough, I will send you your bribe money!!
It’s very easy to make money with Hourly Rev Share!  Just purchase ad packs and strategically grow your account while cashing out!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment