Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Get Weekly Paychecks co op day 5 vs blogging

Get Weekly Paychecks co op day 5 vs blogging

So I have been with Get Weekly Paychecks for a while and just now have really started to track all of my links.  In fact, the banners to the right on this post have brought me in 1 leads yesterday and then I took the banners off for a bit, then put them back on… don’t ask!

But the pictures below are from yesterday and today from the august co op.  

Here is yesterday..


The pic above here is from today so I have got 5 leads from the co op and one from my other blog.

So still I think the co op is good but blogging is still the number one way to generate leads online!

Click here to get even more great marketing info!

Click here to learn how to make $400 a week online!

-Robert Fraser-


No comments:

Post a Comment