Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ways for College Students to Earn Extra Money

Ways for College Students to Earn Extra Money


I am currently going to school at Mira Costa Community College here in Oceanside.  I have a 3.5 GPA and am working hard to keep it that way.  I am using the GI bill to go to school so that means I actually have to pass my classes.

If I don’t pass my classes the VA stops paying for them and I’m responsible for paying that money back!

The reason I bring those things up is because my first semester I only went to school part time.  I took two classes at night and during the day I was working about 60+ hours a week stuffing vending machines. 

Needless to say I have actually failed those two classes I was taking but regardless I have found something that I can do while in college to earn extra money that doesn’t take a lot of time or get in the way of my classes.


Also if you work here with me, I will get you started the right way.  This is one of the best ways I have found for college students to earn extra money without spending a lot of time working some crappy part time job for $10 an hour.

How many college students do you know that could stand an extra $200-300 per week, which is essentially what I’m making with this?



-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment