Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Get Weekly Paychecks Motor Club of America Holiday Challenge Day 3

I just made my first sale!!! =)



So now we are into my third day of my challenge to raise $8000 by December 21, 2013.  On Dec 21, I will be going to Chicago for Christmas and I plan on also upgrading my relationship. 

Daily Operations
Post 30 ads daily on Backpage
Post 1 video and upload it to Youtube
Write 1 blog post here on Google Blogger
Email 5000 leads daily from my Secret Lead Factory
Blast out links, posts, videos, and mini ads via social media

That's it so if you want to make some money join me in Get Weekly Paychecks and Motor Club of America and do the above steps everyday!
  

Below you will catch my third video documenting what exactly I’m going to do for the next 30 days in my Get Weekly Paychecks Motor Club of America Holiday Challenge!




-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment