Make 5K in 30 days

Monday, January 20, 2014

How to DO what you WANT to do because you WANT TO DO IT!

So If I want to be a motivational speaker



Then I guess I had better start speaking.

Innately I think we all know what we were called to do and why we are here.

We know when we are on course and off course.

For the longest time I have been ducking and hiding but there comes a point in time and in life where you can’t duck and hide ANYMORE!!

You know what you should be doing.  It’s that thing that just works for you.  You have a gift for it and you don’t have to struggle.  It just flows.  Find that thing and do it.

Don’t second guess yourself.

Don’t doubt yourself.

Just do it.

If it were easy, then you would see everyone loving what they do.

Find that thing, THAT THING, THE THING… and DO IT with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

“Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, DO IT with all thy might..”
Ecc. 9:10



No comments:

Post a Comment