Make 5K in 30 days

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Discover what quality is keeping your marketing INEFFECTIVE

I have learned this and still have to remember this.  After reading Dale Carnegie’s “How to Win Friends and Influence People” for the 4th time, I’m just now getting through my THICK HEAD, that people are selfish.

I don’t mean that in a bad way.  What I mean is that we (people) inherently always think about ourselves.  What’s in it for us?  Why should I care?  Why should I continue reading this? (get it)

For example, the only reason you are reading this right now (yes right now lol) is because you want to know what quality is keeping your marketing INEFFECTIVE.

There is no other way I would have got you to read my blog if it wasn’t for your self interest.  Think about that the next time you place an ad, write a blog, shoot a video, etc.

Try to include as much benefit to the reader (you my dear reader, see lol) as possible and you will always have business coming your way!

To learn more about internet marketing and building your business online CLICK HERE!

Rob Fraser


P.S. Learn how to GET PAID DAILY with a virtually FREE online business! CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment