Make 5K in 30 days

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

3 reasons not to sleep on Google Plus or Blogger

3 reasons not to sleep on Google Plus or Blogger

So going down the never ending SEO hole of my internet marketing fairytale, I have recently discovered something very cool things with Google+ and Blogger!

Nothing here is new but it’s new to me since I have recently learned these things embarrassingly enough and of course going to tell the world through it through my own +blogger blog!

Shout outs work!

What do I mean about shout outs?  Well I follow a guy named +Grant Cardone  on +YouTube  and because I just called him out, people who follow him may check out my blog.  It’s similar to using hashtags on Twitter, of course don’t over do it!

Also as a side note, if you aren’t following Grant Cardone go to his Youtube channel here and immediately get subscribed and plugged in!

Everything working together

Google+, Blogger, and YouTube are owned by Google and wouldn’t it make sense to play the Google game and get your marketing efforts plugged into these same avenues?  Everything I put on my blog here is linked to my Google+ and YouTube account.  The more links spidering back and forth the better.

Videos with Google hangouts rank

I have not personally experiemented with this one and I have researched a few people using this strategy and I have seen a lot of Google Hangout videos ranking over Youtube.  Youtube is still a money maker as far as SEO goes but don’t sleep on Google hangouts either!

Hopefully you got some value and leave a comment if you have learned anything.  Also duplicate content doesn’t hurt SEO particularly but it doesn’t help either!

Rob Fraser
P.S. To learn how I’m making money blogging CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment