Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, September 6, 2014

How to get RE 247365 leads through blogging

How to get RE 247365 leads through blogging

In this short post, I’m going to talk about how I’m generating any where from 10-15 highly targeted leads everyday through blogging, how that number is only going to increase as my search engine rankings increase, and a few tips on how you can get RE 247365 leads through blogging.

If you are reading this, then you can trust in my SEO knowledge unless you clicked on this from social media!  Also you are here because you are already trust that RE 247365 is legit.  If you haven’t already checked out the Home Success Network marketing system, then go get your own online automated marketing system.

How to get 10-15 highly targeted leads daily through blogging

The most important thing is to start and we will cover why in the next section.  I say this because in the beginning I wouldn’t blog because I wouldn’t know what to say, I wasn’t making any money, I didn’t know how to blog correctly, and etc.  I can tell you that a poorly written blog is 100% better than a draft that’s not on the internet. 

People search online for information all the time.  It’s simply a matter of putting out information so people, like you, come across that information and make a decision to take action on it.  I write about my business, how I get leads, where I go for buying traffic, marketing tips and tricks I have learned along the way, and etc. 

It can be as simple as reading a post or watching a video on marketing and putting what you learned into your own words on a blog post.  If you simply do that every day, then over time you will become known as an authority and will attract more people to you to do business with.  You can even take this post and rewrite it into your own words! 

Rewriting content in your own words is important because if you just copy and paste, then Google, Yahoo, and Bing sees duplicate content and will lower your search engine rankings.  If you aren’t in the search engines, then you aren’t seen.  When you make a decision and join me in RE 247365, I will personally teach you how to blog correctly to get leads through blogging.

Why blogging is important and how that number is only going to increase

I touched on this in the previous step but will repeat it again.  Blogging is a medium and long range strategy that will get you found over time through a free method of marketing.  Blogging is free, however I do recommend getting a paid blog to protect your content (and create another stream of income).  I use the Empower Network blogging platform personally. 

Have you seen a McDonald’s in your city?  Yes you have I’m sure!  That’s the power of real estate and every single blog post you create become a part of your online real estate portfolio.  The more real estate you have equals the better chances of getting found online.  How do you get found online is by blogging. 


Blogging tips that will help your search engine rankings

Here are a few tips I have learned.  Original content is the best possible thing you can do.  Back links to your own previously created content, for an example of this go to about.com and look at how their articles are strung together.  You can see how easy this is with the following example.

It is important to have an online marketing system for RE 247365 to be able to capture leads (interested people’s email addresses) and to have the ability to follow up with them.  It also helps to have an online automated system that works virtually 24/7 that does all the telling and selling.  Check out the Home Success Network marketing system and see how it can automate your RE 247365 business.

I know this information helps because I have used it to rank in the search engines and most of my leads find me through blogging.  If you are in RE247365 check out the marketing system I use or if you want more info about the Home Success Network and RE 247365 go here.


Rob Fraser
Also check out


No comments:

Post a Comment