Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, February 28, 2015

How to make money in My Advertising Pays when you are flat broke

Before I really dig into this content, I am going to include an income disclosure here and at the bottom.  This does require work and consistent action and over time you will make money, if you follow instructions and don’t quit.
What’s really prompting this is I don’t think a lot of people talk about this enough.  There are a lot of people out there struggling when it comes to making money.  There are a lot of people losing money in failing programs and is why I’m creating this post.
So how do you make money in My Advertising Pays when you are broke?
Step 1
Create a free account on My Advertising Pays and you can do that by clicking here.

Step 2
Get your own site (like the one I just sent you to) by using your user id number and putting it at the end.  For example
instead of XXX would be your user number you get with your account.
Step 3
Once you have that site it is as simple as sharing that site in as many places as you can.  You can post ads on backpage, write blog posts here on blogger, and use IBOtoolbox for starters.
Click here to create your free IBOToolbox account.

If you need any ideas on posting ads, writing blog posts, or how to use IBOtoolbox (create accounts with My Advertising Pays and IBOtoolbox and you will see my email address) email me.
How can you make money in My Advertising Pays when you are broke?
After you do the above steps, it’s only a matter of constantly doing the work.  I will show you how to use the free system you get with My Advertising Pays and free places to get traffic to your site (backpage, blogging, and ibotoolbox).
It’s a matter of taking massive and constant action. 
How does My Advertising Pays work or make you money.
You purchase credit packs for $49.99 and that gives you 550 views to any website you want to promote.  Once you create your free account, email me, and I will show you what we are all promoting on My Advertising Pays.
Why would you want to buy a credit pack?
Well first, you get traffic to any website you want to promote.  Second, you can get paid daily and every 20 minutes based on the amount of credit packs you have.
All I do is collect profits after following my steps. (see income dis)

How can you get paid per credit pack?
When you buy a credit pack and you surf 10 ads every day on the My Advertising Pays traffic exchange, you then qualify to receive daily profit share and that is based on the current global sales of My Advertising Pays.  No certain amount is guaranteed per day, however each credit pack you purchase for $49.99 will net you $60 over time.
Credit packs are considered active while they are earning $60.  Once they have earned you $60, they are matured and are no longer active and you will no longer receive profit share for that pack.
If you are broke and can’t buy a credit pack, then you can still earn anywhere from $3-5 when someone you refer to My Advertising Pays (with your link and with the methods I mentioned above).  You can either withdraw this money or buy your own credit packs.
I have worked my way up to 40 active credit packs and you can see my own personal results here.
That’s it for now.  Check back tomorrow where I will cover more on how to make money in My Advertising Pays when you are broke.
CLICK HERE to create your free account!

Rob Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment