Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Everyday listen to audios, read good books, and network for the best success!


Everyday listen to audios, read good books, and network for the best success!

Every single day we are bombarded by negativity.  The media, other people, and even our own selves!

What I’m learning by my memberships with the Global Information Network and the Empower Network is that everyday you need to feed your mind for the best success.

You feed your mind by listening to motivational, inspirational, and successful type audios, reading good books, and network with people who have the level of success that you want.

Success is a lifestyle and not a point in time or a destination.  I myself have thought that once you get to a “certain point” then I can consider myself successful.  What I have learned is that once you consider yourself as “having arrived” then look out because calamity is quickly coming.

Success is something that has to constantly progressive and continuous.  It is certainly not a point in time but a lifestyle. 

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment