Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sometimes you just got to go after your problems!


Sometimes you just got to go after your problems!

Case in point!

Long story short!  I was a little behind on my car payment and was dreading the phone call from the dealership.  It’s a mom and pop’s dealership and so when you are a little late, they usually call fairly quickly after not receiving the payment after 1 or 2 days.

Anyhow, there was a number with the 858 area code on my phone which was in the same place where I bought the car.  I figured that was them with their friendly reminder as to what’s going on with the car payment.

I waited before listening to the voicemail because I wanted to make sure of a couple things and when I would have the money together for the payment.  After thinking about this and worrying about it for about 3 days, I finally cracked and listened to the dreaded voicemail.

I listened to it and realized that the call was not concerning my late payment and in fact, wasn’t the dealership at all.  So, I just laughed at myself for stressing out for the past couple of days for nothing. 

I still have the issue of taking care of my car payment and all but I no longer have that stress bothering me. 

Sometimes you just have to attack whatever the problem is head on!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment