Make 5K in 30 days

Thursday, March 28, 2013

On Reading “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill


On Reading “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill

So I am just about to finish my fourth time through Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and as with other books, I get so much out of concurrent readings!


While it’s hard to really explain the full array of benefits that I got from reading this, I will highlight a few key points.

Can one really think themselves rich?

Well, it’s not so much thinking about getting rich to get rich.  It’s more so about changing ones attitude and way of thinking, in order to get to a better place in life.  It’s about changing your thinking to position yourself in a better place allowing you to make more money.

There are a lot of fears out there and it’s essential that we make ourselves immune to them.  Fear will create pessimism, procrastination, and just simply a poor attitude.  I have been subject to these for most of my life as I am sure everyone has!

The ability to think accurately; without fear, worry, or anxiety, is what will bring on the riches.

It seems so easy but it’s really a life long process.  Zig Ziglar has a name for it in which he calls it being a SNOIP.  A SNIOP is a person who is Subject to the Negative Influences of Other People.  Other people aren’t the only sources of negative influences either!


The media should be avoided at all costs as it provides a mass fear producing mechanism and if people are afraid, then they aren’t making themselves productive to society or even just themselves!

Another big thing I’m learning (stay with me here) is that every thought that has been thought is still in the ether.  Every thought ever thought by you is now a permanent part of your subconscious!  Even the thought you maybe having right now that you think I’m crazy but it’s true!

When I was a Marine, I remember doing an operation on a ship off the coast of Camp Pendleton.  On ship we work with HF frequencies and the interesting thing is that when the radio is on and silent, you can STILL HEAR TRANMISSIONS that were broadcast YEARS AGO!  It’s kind of spooky but interesting. 

Thoughts are frequencies which do the same exact thing!

The whole idea is to simply think more positive about everything and try to feel as good as you can.  

-Robert Fraser-

P.S.  Do you want to learn how to make money with an easy three step process?  (HINT if you read this far you already saw two of those steps)  CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment