Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Think and Grow Rich Project – Day 2


Think and Grow Rich Project – Day 2

So I finished Think and Grow Rich for the 5th time this morning and restarted the book.  I am at 4.80 chapters for today.  My goal was 5 chapters a day.  I will easily do it after my hot chocolate.


The funny thing is reading this book that many times I actually took a nap earlier and I swear I was dreaming that Napoleon Hill himself was reading the book to me.

Also I don’t know where your standpoint is on thinking about money and having it appear in your life.  I don’t really know what my standpoint is.  I believe you have to work for it.  I also believe that if you aren’t happy doing your work, then you won’t get much out of it.

I actually can “manifest” nice cups of coffee or a fridge full of groceries.  I haven’t been able to manifest huge sums of cash so in reading this book until it’s oozing out of my pores I hope to learn a little something about it!

Well, am keeping this short and I got to go finish my chapters for today!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment