Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, March 22, 2014

It’s frustrating sometimes

It’s really frustrating sometimes.  One guru says do this and make money.  Another guru says do that and make money.  Then you have 1000’s of people out there who claim what you are doing is stupid.  

I don’t know what the magic thing to do is.  I have seen people who don’t make phone calls and don’t care to “make friends” make a lot of money.  I have seen others who say “build a relationship” and they make a lot of money.

I reach out to leads and get zero response.  I don’t reach out and sometimes make money.

Everything happens and it can be frustrating but at the end of the day DON’T QUIT.

Besides, what is the alternative?

Rob Fraser


P.S. Learn how to GET PAID DAILY with a virtually FREE online business! CLICK HERE! (I have made money with this)

No comments:

Post a Comment