Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Learn how slowing down can speed up your business

Hey, I appreciate you clicking here on my post.  Starting with a quote

“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” Albert Einstein  TWEET THIS

Case in point:

I got online to make money.  I found a program but with that program I needed to get an autoresponsder service.  Once I got an autoresponder service I needed to get a domain name.  Once I got a domain name, I needed to get BLAH BLAH BLAH and that list goes on…

Have you ever been in that position?

We get online to make money, not to go broke buying tools!!  Of course we need tools, domains, but for the new guy or to a disgruntled older guy who been online for a while, you need positive cash flow to get the ball rolling.

Take baby steps and the more baby steps you take the further you will go.  TWEET THIS

So lately, I cut off all the tools, paid blogging platforms, and etc and am making things super simple. 

Imagine simplifying your business down to ZERO monthly expenses!

My first program I got involved with I made money.  I don’t know why I ever changed programs but I think it was a mix of beginner’s luck and not being patient.

How marketing works online is by getting a lot of people to see your website, offer, business, product, etc with as little out of pocket costs as possible.  Would you agree?

How do we get people to see our website?

Traffic right?

Traffic is vital.  How can you get free traffic?  Blogging, Videos, and Social Media but with these three mediums you have to work your BUTT off.
Again starting to sound complicated right.

In the Marines we used to say

“Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast” old Marine Corps quote  TWEET THIS



After listening to a statement over and over again and I’m sure you have heard this as well.

“Pick one thing and master it, then chose another.”

What does that mean?

That means if you blog, keep blogging until you are getting results.  If you are shooting Youtube videos, then keep shooting YouTube videos until you are getting results. 

Don’t just blog for the sake of blogging, blog and try to learn something new about it daily such as SEO, embedded commands, hypnotic writing, etc.

Me, I was blogging, shooting YouTube videos, working on SEO, social media, and more all the while going crazy.

What I should have been doing was blogging and reading. 

Blogging about what?

Marketing, business, finance, money, and anything else that I could lead to THIS CAPTURE PAGE.

Reading what?

Anything from self help books to anything that I feel that would help me in business.

When you learn something, blog about it, and somewhere along the way point to a capture page LIKE THIS ONE eventually you will start bringing in money.

Once I master blogging, then I will start with videos.  Does that make sense?
Hope you got some great value and please let me know what you think! Leave a comment and feel free to share this post! CLICK HERE TO SHARE (see how convenient I made that for you =)   

Also click here if you aren’t getting the results you want in your business.  With no monthly fees there is no pressure and you can practice HERE while learning the skills that you need to succeed in ANY business online.

CLICK HERE to Earn while you Learn with our FREE automated marketing system!


Rob Fraser 



No comments:

Post a Comment