Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, July 27, 2014

No one read my blog posts until I made this one tweak…


I’m a pretty hard headed guy sometimes so it took me a long while and over 1,000 blog posts to figure this out.

Before I get into the tip, I want you to understand that this isn’t some off the cuff thing and as you read this entire blog post you will see “it” in action.

I have been listening to a lot of world class speakers (Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Marschall Sylver, SteveSeibold, etc) and picked up on a commonality.

They tell stories.  Instead of saying “don’t do xyz” they simply tell a story that contains that same lesson.  

Remember Aesop’s fables?

Virtually everyone does right!  Why do you think they REMEMBER the stories.

Think about it!  How did I get you to read this entire post?  

I did because this is something that benefits YOU.  When you blog write to benefit others.  We are all naturally selfish and it can take a bit of work but once you make the shift getting people to read your blog becomes easier!

Rob Fraser

P.S.  To learn how to market any business online with a STEP BY STEP Guerilla method CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment