Make 5K in 30 days

Monday, October 24, 2016

Perpetual Traffic and Assets

It’s been a while since updating this blog.  I haven’t been writing because I changed my strategy a couple times and am now settled on the way things should go.

I’m now settled on a new strategy where I’m simply leveraging My Paying Ads and FutureAdPro to buy a certain amount of traffic and gold or silver each week.  I’m in a position where I don’t care if folks join me or not, because each week my email list grows and I gain more assets.


I do share what I’m doing, because I do want folks to be able to say the same things.  Working an internet business is hard enough and it’s my intention to make it as easy as possible and still able to benefit even when no one is signing up.


Personally, I’m averaging over $4,000 per week as of October 24, 2016 (results are never typical).  I’m not typing this to brag, but to share that my strategy works when you follow it. 


Everything starts with My Paying Ads and Lead Lightning.  Folks can get started in MPA for $5 and grab a copy of Lead Lightning for a one-time $7.  This means, that for $12 you can get a business and traffic source working together and be well on your way.


I’m going to be updating this blog with my latest and current strategies working these programs.  I’m not going to get into “how” the programs work, nor give “reviews.”  What I’m going to focus on this blog is “what” I am doing and documenting my results.


In a nutshell, we promote Lead Lightning on the My Paying Ads advertising platform.  On MPA, we can also earn daily rewards for buying ad packs (that promote Lead Lightning) and then surfing 10 websites per day.  Based on the amount of ad packs and company sales, you will earn rewards every 30 minutes.


The first phase of my Broke Man’s Plan is to simply promote Lead Lightning on the My Paying Ads site until you are earning roughly $25 per day.  Once you get to that level, then it’s time to move to the second phase of the Broke Man’s Plan.


You will see once you make it to the Third Phase of the Broke Man’s Plan, it then turns into a perpetual traffic plan and a perpetual asset acquisition plan.  It’s simply a matter of following the plan and over time, you will start to generate a weekly income, build your email list, and turn paper dollars into silver.


Click Here to start from the beginning and see how this works (in Video)


Til Next Time!


Rob Fraser


Check out How much will your auto-ship be worth in six months for more of an idea as to why I chose International Silver Network


No comments:

Post a Comment