Make 5K in 30 days

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Complete Freedom and the Bitcoin Blitz

Rob Fraser here…

In my last post on My Paying Ads to the Complete Freedom plan, I covered the issue of MPA basically crapping out and the shift to the Complete Freedom plan.  Today, I am going to cover the connection between my Complete Freedom plan and the Bitcoin Blitz. 

First, my Complete Freedom plan is really just a perpetual traffic plan.  The Complete Freedom (or CF) plan consists of Lead Lightning, FutureAdPro, Payza, Coinbase, Udimi Solo ads, and MLM Leads.  All of these companies are simply things every marketer could use for any business.

The idea is to share with other marketers exactly what I am doing to create my own results and independence online.  Instead of playing the “my biz op is better than your biz op” game, I’m simply sharing what I’m doing to get perpetual traffic.

What are the programs that make up Complete Freedom?

Lead Lightning is a perfect trip wire offer that can be used to promote any business.
FutureAdPro is the perfect place to promote Lead Lightning and your primary business.
Payza and Coinbase are online merchant accounts and e-wallets that are accepted by most online opportunities and also provide a way for you to get paid.

Udimi Solo Ads and MLM Leads are great places to get top tier traffic to promote any business.  The only cost to join the above companies mentioned is a one-time $7.  Now, you will have to spend money (as a business owner) on traffic but you can create accounts in everything for free with the exception of Lead Lightning.

Once I realized that I make more money showing other people how to get results, is when my income jumped to the next level!

Adding the Bitcoin Blitz

When you upgrade from Lead Lightning to the Power Lead System, you will be able to use share codes.  These share codes allow you to duplicate already successful sales funnels and become a little sexier and noticeable in the marketplace.

With my Complete Freedom share code, you are able to put whatever your primary business is into the system.  In my case, I’m promoting my Bitcoin Blitz consisting of 4 crypto-currency based businesses.  Those companies are ICoin Pro, USI Tech, Crypt Trade Capital, and Bitclub.

Those 4 companies may sound like a lot, but you can create accounts in all 4 of them for free.

The first company, ICoin Pro, is an educational program designed to give you all the information you need to know about crypto-currencies.  I think it makes logical sense to inform people about Bitcoin and other “altcoins” first, before really getting into the other businesses.

USI Tech is a trading company and works mainly from trading cryptocurrencies.  USI Tech deals in bitcoin.

Cryp Trade Capital is a trading company, as USI Tech, and deals in cash.
BitClub Network deals in bitcoin mining.

So, each of the four has a unique angle in the cryptocurrency world.  I’m not going to go any deeper just yet as this blog post is getting long enough.  If you want to see this whole system in action, THEN CLICK HERE!

Go down to step 4, and you will see the Bitcoin Blitz.

If you aren’t on my email list or want to check out the plan, then click here!

Bookmark this blog and stay close to me as there is much more to come!

My next post I’ll cover another strategy.  I’ll share how I’m leading with ICoin Pro and the Bitcoin Blitz.

Rob Fraser
Also see

Get Connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment