Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, November 17, 2017

ICoin Pro and the Bitcoin Blitz

This is going to be a short blog post as I haven’t been writing and I also had to change the plan quite a few times.  I have finally found something that I’m 100% satisfied with and will be a long-term plan.  The last time I blogged about a plan, the business changed and so I was hesitant to write.  Now, it’s time to get back writing and get this content cranked out.

Today, I’m going to cover my “birds eye” view of my revamped plan.  This plan consists of ICoin Pro, Power Lead System, Swiss Gold Global, and FutureNet/FutureAdPro.  Each of these 4 programs provides a different piece to the puzzle.

ICoin Pro is basically where everything starts.  This is where you will learn everything to get a thorough understanding of cryptocurrencies (especially bitcoin).  We also learn how to trade cryptocurrencies for profit here.  

ICoin Pro is setup for the average person to learn and get started within this new and growing niche.

Power Lead System (Lead Lightning) is the marketing system and the back bone of everything.  This is where we get our capture pages, email follow ups, and sales funnels to share with our team.

Swiss Gold Global is where we take a percentage of our earnings and turn it into gold, silver, and more bitcoin.  This is where we can also mine various cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, zcash, and monero to name a few.

Last, we have FutureNet/FutureAdPro.  This is where we can grow a social media presence and get paid to do so.  This is also where we can get paid to advertise our other businesses. 

These 4 programs work together to form a machine that doesn’t stop.  In a nutshell, I use the Micro Profit System within ICoin Pro to trade cryptocurrencies on a daily basis.  I will include a disclaimer here because this isn’t an investment nor does ICoin Pro assume responsibility for your trades.  There is risk involved so be smart and get educated!

We have a share code to promote ICoin Pro with the Power Lead System.  Check out the sales funnel here.  When you go through the sales funnel, you can find where to get the same setup for yourself.
I take a percentage of my ICoin Pro profits to fund my personal trading accounts.  

FutureNet allows me to get continuous traffic to the whole thing to pump enough people through the sales funnel to get active sign-ups.  I take another percentage of my profits to mine cryptocurrencies with Swiss Gold Global.  With SGG you can also automatically save a portion of your profits in the form of gold and silver.

In my opinion, this is a perfect machine and provides 2 ways of making money outside of marketing or having to recruit.  This is a huge plus because recruiting for these types of businesses is already hard enough!

I’ll be updating this blog more regularly.


Rob Fraser
Also see

No comments:

Post a Comment