Make 5K in 30 days

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Hitting Ruts, Changing the Plan, and Promoting Online Businesses


Rob Fraser here…

Been a while since I updated this post and I wanted to start pushing content but personally I have been in a rut.  Online income went from $3500 weeks down to barely breaking $1000.  The funny thing is back in 2010-2015 I would have loved to earn $1000 per week!

It’s funny how your outlook and mentality changes!

Why am I sharing this? 

My reasons are twofold.  First, to get out of my own $1000 a week funk and, most importantly, show others how to do the same (get out of funks and continue to make more money promoting online businesses).

The reason business got in a rut is very simple.  I’ve stopped doing income producing activities.  What are these income producing activities that I stopped?  Writing articles, shooting videos, buying targeted traffic, and expanding my social media networks.  It is really that simple.

I got comfortable and just maintained my existing relationships, hardly written any articles lately, shot minimal videos, hardly been buying clicks, and etc.  You get the idea.

How to get out of funks? 

First, it may take a while to realize that you are in one.  When you figure that out, then it’s simple. 

Don’t forget what brought you to the “party!”

What brought me to the party was shooting videos, writing articles, expanding my network, and buying clicks!

So, time to get back to work.

A part of what got me in the funk was promoting a couple of programs online that have “exit scammed” and that threw me off for a bit. 

Now that I’m back on track, it’s a very simple straight-forward promotion plan.

Write articles, pump out youtube videos, buy clicks, and expand my social media networks!

If you are wanting to figure out a way to make consistent $1000 weeks (even if you are in a funk), then click here!

Until next time!

Rob Fraser

3 steps to making YBR Fast Cash work for you


No comments:

Post a Comment