Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, October 26, 2014

How to make money in My Advertising Pays when you are broke

In this short post, I’m going to talk about how to make money in My Advertising Pays when you are broke.  First off, I use My Advertising Pays to market 4 Corners Alliance Group and to a lesser degree Relationship Energy.

I say that because My Advertising Pays is a place you can go to get paid traffic to your website.  I also use the revenue share to pay for my marketing systems.  I have used the money I earn from My Advertising Pays to make my business free each month.

How to use My Advertising Pays to create a free business

I joined 4 Corners Alliance Group which is a one time $18 to get started.  I also use this marketing system that runs $10 per month. 

So now my only financial obligation is $10 per month going out.  I joined My Advertising Pays to market this website and purchased 2 credit packs for $100.  Every two or three weeks afterward when I can afford it I bought another credit pack till finally I am at 10 active credit packs. 

Below is a picture of my back office till yesterday.


And this is a picture about 14 hours later.


So what I do is take a portion of my revenue earned and repurchase advertising for my 4 Corners Alliance Group website and you can see my actual ad below.



$10 I could withdraw to cover my costs and now my business is 100% free to include my credit packs as I’m earning $50 every 2 weeks.  However I personally want to speed up the process and try to buy a credit pack every week.

Either which way, staying consistent is what matters the most.  You have to find a way to get at least 1 credit pack and do whatever it takes to get referrals or repurchase credit packs. 

4 Corners Alliance Group is the business of choice because it’s only a one time $18 to get started.  4 Corners Alliance Group does have a pay it forward as does My Advertising Pays does as well.  I don’t like offering a pay it forward option as a lot of people don’t follow through. 

So what I suggest is that if you decide to join 4 Corners, get this marketing system, and join My Advertising Pays because after doing all that I will shoot you $100 for your credit packs in My Advertising Pays.

It’s just that simple!  I am putting my money where my mouth is.  All you have to do is decide to take action and get started. 

Recap


Then join My Advertising Pays for free and then send me an email.

I will send you $100 so you can purchase 2 credit packs to start marketing your 4 Corners Alliance Group business.  This is also how you will make money in My Advertising Pays when you are broke

Rob Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment