Make 5K in 30 days

Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Advertising Pays plus 4 Corners Alliance Group equals…

My Advertising Pays plus 4 Corners Alliance Group equals financial and marketing education.  Putting those two skills together will give you massive success.  Just think about it from a disinterested third party perspective.  If you have financial education and mix those skills with proper marketing know how, then you have the stage set to do whatever you want.


That’s how I feel about My Advertising Pays and 4 Corners Alliance Group.  Frank Calabro (the person who created this funnel) is a marketing genius because he created this funnel, works it daily to become a top earner in 2 documented companies (that I know of), and has given us the keys to the kingdom.

What do I mean by that?  He has made his exact funnel that he uses, able to be copied so we can use it.  Essentially all that needs to happen is for you to make a decision and decide to join us.  I have learned that to make money, you have to do what people who are making money do.  It’s just about that simple.

Also see Where to get traffic for your 4 Corners Alliance Group co op and you will also find that My Advertising Pays is the place where our team gets its traffic. 


No matter what online program you are in traffic is the lifeblood.  If you don’t have traffic, then you don’t have a business.  If you are an internet marketer, then your only priority is to get more traffic.  Well more traffic and more conversions but with a lot of traffic you can have poor conversions and still make money.

I have seen a lot of programs online claiming that this is the system and program for you to finally become successful.  The truth is all decent programs online can be that for you if you have enough traffic.

With My Advertising Pays and 4 Corners Alliance Group, we have everything laid out.  The program, marketing system, and traffic are in an all in one “business in a box” which has all the elements to help you become successful. 

We have the financial educational program in 4 Corners Alliance Group.

We have the traffic in My Advertising Pays.

It’s literally like once you get your system setup, then you are ready to go. 

4 Corners Alliance Group has financial educational products.  There are a lot of people in the world who simple don’t know how to manage their own personal finances.  I have been, and am still, a major culprit myself.

Personal finances have always been the thorn in my side and I realized that instead of continuing to ignore the problem I needed to actually put more attention into it.  That is also the reason I started writing and speaking more about it.

Ignoring a problem will not make it go away.  Facing the problem head on and running full steam at it will make it shrink away and dissolve into nothing.

If your personal finances aren’t in order, then give 4 Corners Alliance Group a shot.  Again we have the business, marketing plan, and traffic so there is no guesswork here.  It just involves you making a decision and taking action. 




Rob Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment