Make 5K in 30 days

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Marketing Four Corners Alliance Group with My Advertising Pays

In my last post, I talked about an easy marketing solution for Four Corners Alliance Group in which I compared the HelpMeBiz and Power Lead Systems to promote this company.  Either which one you pick the remaining of this post is going to be talking about marketing Four Corners Alliance Group with My Advertising Pays.

At the moment, I am using my own HelpMeBiz site and promoting it on the My Advertising Pays traffic exchange.  I’m going to give a brief overview of what My Advertising Pays is and then my strategy on marketing Four Corners Alliance Group using My Advertising Pays.

What My Advertising Pays is

My Advertising Pays, or MAPS, is a traffic exchange.  Marketers can use MAPS to promote any business, product, service, ebook, or virtually anything else they want people to see. 

The main way I use this site is I purchase credit packs for $49.99.  Each credit pack gets me 550 targeted visitors to my website.  I also participate in the revenue sharing portion by surfing 10 ads a day from other marketers on the site.  I do this because each credit pack I buy for $49.99 pays me back $60 over time. 

To get more of an idea how this works check out My Advertising Pays.

So in a nutshell I joined Four Corners Alliance Group for the one time $18.  I use the HelpMeBiz marketing system which runs $10 per month.  So using the My Advertising Pays traffic exchange, I use my revenue sharing money to pay for that $10 a month and buy one new credit pack each week to market Four Corners Alliance Group.

Hopefully that isn’t too complicated but to recap my monthly overhead to market Four Corners Alliance Group is $10 to keep the HelpMeBiz site up and running.  To offset that cost, I participate in My Advertising Pays and strategically withdraw my profits so I can essentially market Four Corners Alliance Group free and in fact at a profit.

Check out My Advertising Pays here and see what it can do for your business.  It can be an additional income stream and really boost your marketing efforts. 

If you fancy something a little better that also ties in perfectly to what our team is doing, then I would suggest using the Power Lead System to market Four Corners Alliance Group on the My Advertising Pays traffic exchange.

Why?

The Power Lead System allows users to duplicate funnels very easily.  Currently there is a guy named Frank Calabro who has 390+ signups in Four Corners.  He created the Four Corners Alliance Group funnel and he uses it and so if you really want to make the most money, should also do what successful people are doing.

Our system includes everything mentioned in the blog post.  We lead with Four Corners via our Power Lead System funnel.  We promote it on the My Advertising Pays traffic exchange.  We also have a My Advertising Pays funnel as well.

So take step one and click Four Corners Alliance Group marketing system!

Rob Fraser


P.S.  I'm here to help you step by step!

No comments:

Post a Comment